1. Home
  2. Travel Deals
  3. Holidays
  4. Ski & Snow
  5. £239 -- Half-Term 7-Night French Ski Break with Lift Pass

£239 -- Half-Term 7-Night French Ski Break with Lift Pass

Sold out - This deal was published 28 December, 2012 and sold out 4 January, 2013
See current deals»
By Raphael Giacardi
*Terms/Conditions:
Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply. Based on four sharing. A 0.90€ (£0.73) per person, per night local tax is not included. No booking fee, no credit card fees. Payment is 30% and the remaining 70% is due 30 days before check-in or according to the instalment option chosen during the booking process. MountVacation full terms and conditions apply.