1. Home
  2. Travel Deals
  3. Holidays
  4. Other Europe
  5. £349 – 3-Night Jersey Break w/Meals & Free Night

£349 – 3-Night Jersey Break w/Meals & Free Night

Sold out - This deal was published 6 February, 2013 and sold out 8 February, 2013
See current deals»
Prices based on two adults sharing, single supplements may apply Offer subject to availability All bookings are subject to a 2.5% credit card All offers are correct at time of publishing All star ratings are based on the tour operator or accommodation supplier's own property rating Cancellation fees 56 days or more prior to departure loss of deposit, 42-55 days prior 30%loss of the booking total, 28-41 days 60% loss of booking total, 8-27 days prior 90% loss, 0 -7 days full loss of booking total

Compare Flight + Hotel