Voted Wanderlust’s Top Emerging Destination in 2010, Colombia is a terrific place to visit for an alternative culture-filled trip. We rarely see discounted trips here, but we've spotted an 11-night escorted tour, saving up to £250 on the usual rate.
Now £1995 per person, this offer from Voyages Jules Verne includes flights from London Heathrow, transfers and domestic flights, plus all of the following:
- Two nights at the Royal Pavillion Hotel in Bogota
- Two nights at the Hotel Timanco in Pitalito, including free half board
- Three nights at the Bosques del Samán in Alcalá
- Three nights at the Hotel Don Pedro de Heredia in Cartagena
- City tours in Cartagena and Bogota
- Escorted visits to the San Agustín Archaeological Park, the coffee region of Pereira (including a coffee farm visit and a tasting), Isnos, the Colombian Massif mountain range and the Mortino waterfall, the Cocora Valley in the central Andean mountains and Salento -- famous for its colourful houses from colonial times
- Services of guides and local representatives
- Breakfast daily, one lunch and half-board in San Agustín
This offer is valid for departure on 17 September and on 22 October for an additional £100 per person.
Click here for more information.