Discover some of China's most fascinating sights with this 8-day escorted tour from Travelsphere. The price is £949* per person, which is about £500 cheaper than similar tours we've seen elsewhere, and includes:
- Direct flights to China from London Heathrow
- Two nights at the Rainbow Hotel Beijing
- Two nights at the King Dynasty Hotel (or similar) in Xi'an
- Two nights at the Greenland Jiulong Hotel in Shanghai
- Fully guided excursions
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the hotel stays
- Services of a Travelsphere Tour Guide and English-speaking local representative
Excursions include a Beijing city tour, Shanghai city tour, the Forbidden City and Imperial Palace, Yu Yuan Gardens, the Great Wall of China, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven, a city walls tour and the Terracotta Army in Xi'an.
This offer is valid for departures on 10 January, 2012. Departures are also available in on 6 December for an additional £150 per person.
Transfers and one piece of luggage per person is included