The River Cruise Line has just launched a summer sale, cutting the price of a range of German sailings to £495 per person -- saving up to £600 on the regular price.
The sale is valid on the following itineraries:
- 8-night Majestic Four Rivers, was £959... now £495
Sail aboard mps Amsterdam on 12 July from Koblenz to Rudesheim, Frankfurt, Mainz, Mannheim, Boppard and Cochem.
- 7-night Rhine & Moselle Highlights, was £1129... now £495
Sail aboard ms Switzerland II on 24 July from Krefeld to Dusseldorf, Cologne, Koblenz, Cochem, Bernkastel, Zell and Koningswinter.
- 6-night Rhine Highlights, was £969... now £495
Sail aboard ms Switzerland II on 5 or 31 July from Cologne to Andernach, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Boppard, Koningswinter and Dusseldorf.
- 6-night Magical Moselle, was £739... now £495
Sail aboard mps Amsterdam on 24 July or mps Lady Anne on 31 July from Andernach to Cochem, Bernkastel, Trier, Traben-Trarbach and Cochem.
The price includes:
- Return executive coach travel from your choice of 22 UK departure points
- Return ferry crossing from Dover
- A welcome drink at the captain's party
- All meals during the cruise
- En-suite cabin accommodation
- The services of a cruise manager
The ms Switzerland II, mps Amsterdam and mps Lady Anne offer facilities including a lounge bar, restaurant and sun deck. All cabins have a shower, a toilet and twin beds.
Similar sailings are available in August from £100 more per person.