The River Cruise Line has just launched a spring cruise sale, cutting the price of a range of European sailings to £49.50 per person, per night. Prices start at £297 per person and save up to £433 on the regular price.
The sale is valid on the following sailings:
- 6-night Magical Moselle cruise, was £619... now £297
Sail aboard mps Lady Anne on 30 April from Andernach to Cochem, Bernkastel, Trier, Traben-Trarbach and Koblenz
- 7-night Rhine & Moselle Highlights cruise, was £779... now £346
Sail aboard mps Amsterdam on 12 May from Andernach to Cochem, Bernkastel, Traben-Trarbach, Zell, Koblenz, Rüdesheim and Boppard
- 8-night Majestic Four Rivers cruise, was £829... now £396
Sail aboard mps Amsterdam or mps Lady Anne on 4 or 28 May from Koblenz to Rüdesheim, Frankfurt, Mainz, Mannhein, Boppard, Cochem and Koblenz
The price includes:
- Return executive coach travel to the ship from a selection of UK pick-up points
- Return ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Accommodation aboard the ship in an outside ensuite cabin
- All meals during the cruise and entertainment on each night
- Services of a cruise manager
The mps Amsterdam and mps Lady Anne offer facilities including a lounge bar, restaurant and sun deck. All cabins have a shower, a toilet and twin beds.
Book by 16 April.