Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand are on many dream holiday lists and this 2-week Far East cruise, with a £300 discount, visits all three. The price is now £1249 per person.
The offer from Imagine Cruising includes 14 nights aboard the Costa Classica, flights from London Heathrow and full-board accommodation in an Inside Cabin. Facilities include two restaurants, seven bars, four Jacuzzis, two pools, a spa, an outdoor jogging track, a two-level theatre, a casino and a disco.
The cruise visits:
- Singapore, famous for its modern skyscrapers and cosmopolitan mix of Chinese, Malay and Indian cultures
- Kuantan, the state capital of Pahang, Malaysia and a popular beach resort
- Bangkok, Thailand's bustling capital, with famous sights including the Grand Palace and the Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Koh Samui, a popular Thai island in the Gulf of Thailand
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's capital and the home of the world-famous Petronas Towers and Batu Caves
- Phuket, off the southwest coast of Thailand, known for its idyllic Phang Nga Bay
- Langkawi, an archipelago of islands in the Andaman Sea and one of Malaysia's most popular holiday destinations
- Penang, featuring colonial George Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Malacca, in the southern region of the Malay Peninsula
This offer is available for departure on 9 December, 2011 or for an additional £200 per person on 6 January, 2012.
Book by 15 July.
Click here for more information.
Manchester departures are also available for a supplement.