16 infinity pool views you need to see to believe
If you’re a Travelzoo member, hopefully you already know that luxury holidays don’t necessarily mean big price tags. If not, we suggest you have a look through our latest deals on luxury holidays and see exactly what we mean.
Of course, everyone has a different interpretation of the word “luxury”, but we’re willing to bet that one item features more often than any other on the luxury tick list: an infinity pool.
Whether they’re man-made or naturally formed, here’s our selection of the most sensational infinity pool views.
1. Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti (Tanzania)
The backdrop: Elephant watering hole.
2. The Cambrian Hotel Adelboden (Switzerland)
The backdrop: Snow-capped Swiss Alps.
3. Marina Bay Sands Resort (Singapore)
The backdrop: Singapore city skyline (best seen with a Singapore Sling in hand).
4. Villa Mahal (Turkey)
The backdrop: Lycian Coast and Mediterranean Sea.
5. Belmond Hotel Caruso (Italy)
The backdrop: The Amalfi Coast.
6. The Devil’s Pool (Zambia)
The backdrop: Victoria Falls.
7. Samanvaya Boutique Resort and Spa (Bali)
The backdrop: Balinese rice fields.
8. Katikies Hotel (Greece)
The backdrop: Santorini sunsets and the Caldera.
9. Jade Mountain (St Lucia)
The backdrop: The Pitons and the Caribbean Sea.
10. Singita Faru Faru Lodge (Tanzania)
The backdrop: African sunsets and grasslands.
11. Thompson Toronto
The backdrop: Downtown Toronto skyline featuring the CN Tower.
12. Pamukkale Thermal Pools (Turkey)
The backdrop: White travertine terraces and the village of Pamukkale.
13. Wildflower Hall (India)
The backdrop: Himalayan Mountains.
14. Villa Honegg (Switzerland)
The backdrop: The Swiss Alps above the clouds.
15. Matakauri Lodge (New Zealand)
The backdrop: Lake Wakatipu and Cecil Peak.
16. Munduk Moding Plantation (Bali)
The backdrop: Balinese coffee plantation in the Munduk hills.