By Travelzoo Staff
Rendezvous on a wooded hillside overlooking Table Rock Lake at a AAA 4-Diamond resort in Branson, Mo. This exclusive $99 deal saves more than 45% on current prices for a one-night stay at the Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa.
Why we love it
- Extend your stay for two nights for $199 (arrive Sundays-Thursdays) or $229 (arrive Fridays-Saturdays). Two-night stays also include a $25 food and beverage credit. Lake View rooms are larger, and most offer a balcony.
- Affectionately known as the “Castle in the Ozarks,” the resort offers majestic accommodations including a full-service spa, an indoor pool and four restaurants -- one of which received the 2012 Wine Spectator Magazine Award of Excellence.
- Bid adieu to winter and take advantage of Chateau on the Lake’s full-service marina during the warmer months with complimentary use of paddleboats, sea kayaks and canoes. Ski, pontoon and fishing boats are also available for rental.
- Emerge from your chateau and take to the streets of Branson, a destination Frommer’s calls “as unpretentious a place as any you'll find in the good ol' U.S.A.” Golf courses, Ozark Mountain trails, Tanger Outlet Mall and the interactive Titanic Museum & Exhibition are also nearby.
Chateau on the Lake Resort Spa & Convention Center
415 North State Highway 265
Branson, MO 65616
What's included & when
- March 18, 2013 - May 23, 2013
- Scenic lakeside escape for 2 at Branson's AAA 4-Diamond Chateau on the Lake at more than 45% off
- $99 for 1 night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $119 Fridays-Saturdays in an upgraded room with lake views
- $199 for 2 nights, arrive Sundays-Thursdays, or $229, arrive Fridays-Saturdays
- 2-night stays include a $25 food and beverage credit
- Includes wireless Internet access (reg. $9.95)
- Travel through May 23
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Chateau on the Lake Resort Spa directly at 888-333-5253 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 22-23; April 3-7, 10-11. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms