By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the breathtaking Missouri Ozark region and “take in the limestone cliffs, lush forests and tumbling meadows” (Frommer’s) that comprise this captivating area. This exclusively negotiated $169 deal for two at the Hummingbird Inn Bed & Breakfast -- a peaceful B&B just minutes from the entertainment in downtown Branson -- saves 44% on regular prices.
Why we love it
- This offer includes two nights accommodations (+$20 on weekends), full country breakfast for two, and a bottle of wine or Champagne for travel November-April.
- Set on 20 acres, this sprawling estate offers a relaxing retreat with stunning views of the Ozark Mountains. Each suite features a two-person Jacuzzi, fireplace or old-time stove, kitchenette and complimentary Wi-Fi. Other on-site amenities include an afternoon wine and cheese reception, a book and DVD library and the option to add a romantic in-room fine-dining dinner for two.
- Twelve miles away, downtown Branson -- known as the country's "Live Entertainment Capital" -- is home to dozens of entertainment venues, shops and restaurants.
Hummingbird Inn Bed & Breakfast
1132 Hampton Road
Reeds Spring, MO 65737
What's included & when
- Oct. 25, 2012 - May 1, 2013
- 2-night getaway for 2 at the charming Hummingbird Inn Bed & Breakfast -- a hillside retreat just outside Branson -- for nearly 45% off regular prices
- $169 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $189 for 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Price is for 2 people, not per person
- Daily breakfast for 2 and afternoon wine and cheese reception
- A bottle of wine or Champagne
- Upgrade to a larger suite for $30 more
- Travel November-April
The fine print
With this deal, you don't have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-550-4148 to make a reservation for desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 22-24; Dec. 11-13, 21-31; Jan. 1; Feb. 8-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is highly encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms