By Travelzoo Staff
Steal away to a AAA 4-Diamond resort fashioned in New Mexico's famous adobe architecture style and save more than 50% on this Santa Fe getaway.
Why we love it
- Take a dip in the heated rooftop pool with views of downtown and the mountains
- Called "inviting" by Fodor's, Eldorado Hotel & Spa has hosted the likes of Mick Jagger, Geena Davis and King Juan Carlos of Spain
- Unwind in the lounge or try the "innovative" on-site restaurants (Frommer's)
- Rejuvenate at Nidah Spa -- Frommer's recommends the turquoise gemstone therapy
- The property is just three blocks from Santa Fe's central plaza
Eldorado Hotel & Spa
309 W San Francisco St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
What's included & when
- April 3, 2014 - July 30, 2014; rate varies within travel window
- One-night stay for two guests in an upgraded deluxe fireplace room as follows:
$129 ... April 1-4, 6-10, 12-23, 27-28
$229 ... May 4, 10-22, 25-27, 29; June 2-3, 7-11, 14-17, 22, 29-30
$269 ... July 1-2, 6-13, 20-24, 27, 30
- All stays include a $25 resort credit and 15% off spa services
Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-955-4455 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $20 per night. Children 16 years of age and younger are free. Parking is an additional $24 per night. This hotel is pet-friendly. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms