By Travelzoo Staff
Take in mountain views while traversing groomed trails in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom during a guided ATV tour from NEK Adventures, which earns an impressive five stars from TripAdvisor users
. For $99 per person, spend two hours riding through the countryside near St. Johnsbury, Vt., which The Boston Globe calls "a jewel in the Northeast Kingdom"
for its outdoor activities.
Why we love it
- Take a 2-hour guided ATV tour through the trail of the Northeast Kingdom
- Includes a helmet, ATV and guide
- The region was named one of the nation's best outdoor adventure towns (National Geographic)
- Go with a group of friends or family; maximum of 4 ATVs per tour
- Tours depart from Danville, less than 70 miles from Burlington
May 9, 2013 - July 25, 2013
96 Webster Hill Rd.
Danville, VT 05828
- Tours depart daily from Danville every two hours starting at 9 a.m. and begin with a brief training that covers ATV operation, safety and rider etiquette. During the tour, take in views of the mountains and farmland and keep an eye out for wildlife.
- Guests are encouraged to pack their own lunch or request to stop during the tour at one of the local farm stands. Come prepared with closed-toe shoes and long pants, as well as a camera to remember your experience.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 13, through July 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours depart Monday-Saturday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Voucher is valid during Memorial Day weekend (May 25-27; no tours on Sundays). Must be at least 16 years old to participate with a parent/legal guardian; must be at least 18 years old to participate if not accompanied by a parent/legal guardian. Must have a valid driver's license to participate. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms