By Travelzoo Staff
With a fresh five inches of snowfall and more on the way, there’s no better time to hit the slopes for what’s left of ski season with this Local Deal at Shawnee Peak in Bridgton, Maine. For $39 per person, regularly $59, Travelzoo subscribers can get an all-day lift ticket at the resort TripAdvisor users rate 4.5 stars.
Why we love it
- Get full-day lift tickets to the slopes at Shawnee Peak for $39 each
- Take advantage of the late-season snow; the mountain just accumulated 5 inches with more on the way
- Use this now through March 30 or save it for next season through Dec. 31
- The ski area features 5 lifts and 40 trails from beginner to double black diamond
- TripAdvisor users rate the Bridgton, Maine, ski resort 4.5 stars
March 18, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
119 Mountain Rd.
Bridgton, ME 04009
- Shawnee Peak celebrates 75 years this season making it Maine’s oldest continually operating ski area. The resort features five lifts and 40 trails that range from beginner to double black diamond; check out the trail maps before you go.
- Use this deal any day of the week through the rest of the season ending March 30. If you can’t make it in the next week, save your voucher and use it anytime from opening in November through Dec. 31, 2013 (weather permitting). The ski resort is located less than 50 miles from Portland and 150 miles from downtown Boston.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 21, through Dec. 31, 2013. Valid for this season through March 30, 2013 and valid for the 2013-2014 ski season from opening in November (weather permitting) to December 31, 2013. Voucher is valid 24 hours after purchase. Valid for adult, children and senior tickets. Subject to availability and weather conditions. Must be 6 years old or older to participate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms