By Travelzoo Staff
Plan ahead for an adrenaline-pumping white-water rafting trip this spring or summer on the Kennebec River in West Forks with U.S. Rafting Maine, which boasts a 4.5- to 5-star rating from Yelp and TripAdvisor users. Regularly $129, this day trip includes all necessary equipment including a paddle, life jacket and helmet, a licensed guide and a barbecue lunch.
Why we love it
- Take a full-day rafting trip this spring and summer on the Kennebec River
- For $59 per person, this deal includes lunch, equipment and an experienced guide
- Or, for $20 more, take the same trip on Saturday or Sunday through Oct. 13
- Trips include 3.5 to 4 hours on the river and transportation to and from the base camp
- Race down Class III and IV rapids through Magic Falls
- Use this deal for a fun family outing when the warm weather returns
- Saves up to $70 on in-season prices
Jan. 13, 2013 - Oct. 13, 2013
U.S. Rafting Maine
2981 US Route 201
West Forks, ME 04985
- For $59 per person, use this deal Monday through Friday starting May 20 - Sept. 27.
- Or, for $79 per person, take the same trip on a Saturday or Sunday starting May 18 - Oct. 13 (weekend deal is not available July 1 - Sept. 1).
- This full-day adventure includes:
- Rafting down Class III and IV rapids through Magic Falls with all necessary equipment and an experienced guide
- A snack on the river
- Transportation between the river and base camp
- A full lunch at the base camp, which includes barbecue chicken, baked beans, pasta salad and watermelon
- Video viewing of your experience
- Check-in is at 9:30 a.m. and trips return at 4 p.m. Each raft fits up to 10 people; buy multiple vouchers for a fun family outing. This adventure is suitable for both beginner and intermediate rafters.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 18, through Oct. 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The $59 voucher is valid Monday-Friday only, May 20 - Sept. 27, 2013. The $79 voucher is valid Saturday and Sunday only, May 18 - Oct. 13, 2013; not valid on weekends from July 1 - Sept. 1, 2013. Must cancel or reschedule 15 days prior to your trip or voucher is forfeited. Subject to weather conditions. A fee of $5 per person for the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife is payable at time of reservation. Riders must be at least 10 years old; those under 18 must have parent or legal guardian permission and signed release. Not valid for pregnant women. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms