By Travelzoo Staff
When staying at a Mid-Coast Maine resort offering a panoramic view of Penobscot Bay and 387 verdant acres, it's hard to object to the state's slogan, "The way life should be." For $149, Travelzoo subscribers can welcome a relaxing respite at the Point Lookout Resort & Conference Center and receive a welcome gift basket upon arrival.
Why we love it
- With this exclusive deal that saves 40%, travel Sundays-Thursdays
- through June 27, or for $20 more, visit weekdays June 30 - Sept. 2. Weekends are also discounted for both travel periods.
- Rustic ambiance awaits visitors in a one-bedroom cabin that features a kitchenette and a screened-in porch with Adirondack chairs. Starting at $189 nightly, larger families can stretch out in a two-bedroom, two-bath cabin that features a fully equipped kitchen and a gas fireplace.
- With hundreds of acres to explore, the resort offers an array of activities such as a bowling alley, walking trails and an oceanfront park with a private beach. It is also a short drive to several popular towns including Camden -- dubbed one of the best small towns in Maine by Frommer's. The seaside village greets visitors with "a beautiful harbor, great old architecture, and even its own tiny mountain range affording great hikes and sweeping ocean views" (Frommer's).
- Portland, Maine, is a two-hour drive away.
Point Lookout Resort & Conference Center
67 Atlantic Hwy
Northport, ME 04849
What's included & when
- May 29, 2013 - Sept. 2, 2013
- Mid-Coast Maine cabin escape to Point Lookout Resort & Conference Center at 40% off
$149 per night in a 1-bedroom cabin or $189 in a 2-bedroom cabin; Sunday-Thursday through June 27
Add $20 for a Friday or Saturday night through June 22
$169 per night in a 1-bedroom or $209 per night in a 2-bedroom; Sunday-Thursday June 30 - Sept. 2
Add $30 for a Friday or Saturday night July 5 - Aug. 31
Includes a welcome gift basket ($25 value)
The fine print
Update: June 28-29; July 5-6; Aug. 5 are no longer available. Aug. 14-15 are no longer available for the one-bedroom cabins. Aug. 30-31 are no longer available for the two-bedroom vouchers. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 207-789-2000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 11-12, 23-24; July 5-6, 9-10, 12-14, 21-22; Aug. 2-3, 6-7. Weekends require a two-night stay. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms