By Travelzoo Staff
Spend the day at Estrella Spa at the Viceroy Palm Springs -- ranked among Conde Nast Traveler's top U.S. resort spas -- for 45% off.
Why we love it
- It's the place to "play the pampered starlet," according to Vogue
- Fodor's praises this Kelly Wearstler-designed resort's "Old Hollywood ambiance"
- Lounge all day at the resorts three pools
- Sip a glass of welcome bubbly before your massage and scrub
Oct. 14, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013; Not valid Saturdays
Estrella Spa at Viceroy Palm Springs
415 S. Belardo Road
Palm Springs, CA 92262
- $139 for a 60-minute massage and 30-minute scrub (reg. $255)
Choice of Swedish, deep tissue or reflexology techniques for the massage
The Estrella signature scrub is a custom salt treatment infused with an aromatherapy blend of lemongrass, lavender and sage to exfoliate and moisturize the body
Glass of welcome bubbly
All-day pass to the resort's three pools, fitness center and spa amenities
Grab dinner for two at the Viceroy Palm Spring's Citron for 60% off
, or spend the night at this boutique hotel for $99
The fine print
Appointments required; subject to availability (advance appointments recommended). Not valid on Saturdays, major holidays or holiday weekends. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. A 20% gratuity based on the full value will be added. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms