By Travelzoo Staff
Cast a line into the depths of the Pacific with this deal from Chubasco II Sportfishing, which boasts a 5-star rating on Yelp. For $30 per person, regularly $60, spend a half-day deep sea fishing off the San Diego coast; tackle and rod and reel rental (a $14 value) are included. Travelzoo subscribers who have taken this trip give it a 99% positive rating.
Why we love it
- For half off, embark on a 7-hour deep sea fishing trip
- Chubasco II Sportfishing earns 5 stars on Yelp
- 99% of Travelzoo subscribers who've used this deal loved it
- No fishing experience required
June 3, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013
Chubasco ll Sportfishing
1617 Quivira Rd.
San Diego, CA 92109
- Trips run daily at 9 a.m., returning at 4 p.m. For those who need instruction, the crew will show you how to bait your hook, set up your line and reel in various species of fish. The most common catches of the day include yellowtail, rockfish, bocaccio and sand bass.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 3, through Nov. 27, 2013. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 4 additional may be purchased as gifts. Online reservations required. Subject to weather and minimum passenger requirements. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Fishing license required for anyone 16 years old and older; can be purchased here. Fuel surcharge of $3-$5 not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms