By Nicole Guanlao
Retreat to Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort -- known for "hot mineral waters thought by some to have curative powers" (Fodor's) -- with a 50%-off deal.
Why we love it
- Hot mineral water pools, spas, a dry sauna and a fire pit are tucked into the resort's manicured greenery and lush gardens
- Unwind in the room's re-energizing spa tub and use the credit toward a spa treatment
- Take in breathtaking views of the San Jacinto Mountains and hike along nearby trails in Desert Hot Springs
- Championship golf courses and Joshua Tree National Park surround the area
Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort and Spa
68111 Calle Las Tiendas
Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240
Tel: (760) 676-5125
What's included & when
- Oct. 3, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013
- $119 per night, Mondays-Thursdays
$199 two-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
$249 two-night stay, Friday-Saturday arrivals
Accommodations in a Deluxe King Room for two
- Each package includes two $50 spa credits (which cannot be combined)
This resort is a 20-minute drive from downtown Palm Springs. Visit Fly.com
for cheap flights to Palm Springs.
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, Oct. 19-22 are now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 760-676-5125 or use the link in your voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 18-20, 23-24, 27-30; Nov. 8-11. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms