By Travelzoo Staff
"With its sun, pool scene, spas and shopping, Palm Springs is tailor-made for quick weekend getaways," says Fodor's. With that in mind, Travelzoo has exclusively negotiated a luxe spa package for two at the Andreas Hotel & Spa for $109 per night. Guests save more than 55% on this deal at the TripAdvisor 2012 Travelers' Choice winner.
Why we love it
- Use the included $50 credit to schedule any 60-minute treatment including a Swedish massage or a scrub with California orange blossom lotion. Or opt for a two-night stay including two massages for $279.
- Built in 1935, this historic hotel has been a haven to celebrities in the past and was recently nominated for the coveted Gold Nugget Award for architecture and design for its original Palm Springs architectural style.
- The hotel is one block from Palm Canyon Drive, the main drag in downtown Palm Springs, home to many upscale shops, restaurants and cocktail lounges.
Andreas Hotel & Spa
227 North Indian Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
What's included & when
- June 3, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Desert escape for 2 at the Andreas Hotel & Spa at more than 55% off
- $109 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $129 weekends, both with a $50 spa credit
- $279 2-night stay (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays) or $304 (arrive Thursdays-Saturdays)
- 2-night stays include 2 50-minute Swedish massages
- All stays include 2 poolside cocktails (reg. $20)
- Dine on daily continental breakfast, plus get parking and Wi-Fi access, all for free
- Travel through October
The fine print
Update (June 7, 2013): Due to the popularity of this deal, June 21-23 is now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-760-327-5701 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 12-23; July 4-6; Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1; Oct. 19-21. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms