By Travelzoo Staff
"With its sun, pool scene, spas and shopping, Palm Springs is tailor-made for quick weekend getaways," says Fodor's. With that in mind, Travelzoo has exclusively negotiated a luxe spa package for two at the Andreas Hotel & Spa for $319. Guests will save 50% on this two-night package at the TripAdvisor 2012 Travelers' Choice winner.
Why we love it
- Built in 1935, this historic hotel has been a haven to celebrities in the past and was recently nominated for the coveted Gold Nugget Award for architecture and design for its original Palm Springs architectural style. The hotel boasts a full-service spa, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, and outdoor fireplaces for lounging around on cool evenings. The LA Times even called the resort a "perfect winter getaway" thanks to its outdoor fireplaces and cozy courtyards.
- With this package, indulge with 60-minute Swedish massage or a hydrating facial and triple action enzyme mask infused with vitamin C. Guests staying two nights can bring the spa home with a complimentary vitamin C-packed facial cleanser. Each guest also receives complimentary daily continental breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking.
- The hotel is one block from Palm Canyon Drive, the main drag in downtown Palm Springs, home to many upscale shops, restaurants and cocktail lounges.
Andreas Hotel & Spa
227 North Indian Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
What's included & when
- Sept. 24, 2012 - Jan. 21, 2013
- Palm Springs spa getaway for 2 at the landmark Andreas Hotel & Spa
- $319 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $369 over weekends
- Includes choice of 2 Vital C facials and 2 enzyme masks (reg. $360) or 1 Vital C facial and a 60-minute Swedish massage (reg. $210)
- Weekend stays also include a take-home Vital C facial cleanser (reg. $50)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
- Travel Oct. 1 - Jan. 20, 2013
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-760-327-5701 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 19-21; Nov. 3-4, 11-14, 21-25, 30; Dec. 1-2, 22-26, 28-31; Jan. 1-2. All cancellations must be made a minimum of three days prior to and not including your arrival date. All cancellations must be made through the hotel front desk, which is staffed 24 hours a day. Failure to cancel within the three-day cancellation time will results in a charge of one night's room rate.
See all terms