By Nicole Guanlao
For more than 55% off, find respite at a charming hotel that provides guests solace, while still being close to downtown Palm Springs' top attractions.
Why we love it
- Andreas Hotel & Spa is steps from restaurants, shops and nightlife on Palm Canyon Drive
- This luxe spa package exclusively includes two 60-minute body scrubs
- Unlike other resorts in the area, this hotel does not charge a daily resort fee, and each guest receives complimentary daily breakfast
Andreas Hotel & Spa
227 North Indian Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
What's included & when
- Arrivals through Oct. 27, 2014
- $229 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 27
$389 for a two-night stay, Friday-Saturday arrivals through Oct. 18
Bottle of Champagne and chocolates upon arrival (reg. $65)
- Two 60-minute body scrubs in the Couples Room (one per person) (reg. $220)
All packages include complimentary continental breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi
Room rates based on two guests
Check cheap flights
to Palm Springs with Fly.com. Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Not available on: June 6-7, 14; July 4-5; Aug. 29-30; Sept. 1, 19-21; Oct. 3-4, 10-12. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 760-327-5701 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is pet-friendly. There is a fee of $20 per pet (up to 35 lbs), per night. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire about a pet-friendly room. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms