By Nicole Guanlao
For nearly 50% off, find respite at a charming hotel that provides guests solace, while still being close to downtown Palm Springs' top attractions.
Why we love it
- Andreas Hotel & Spa is steps from restaurants, shops and nightlife on Palm Canyon Drive
- Use the $50 spa credit for a 60-minute treatment like a California Orange Blossom Scrub
- Unlike other resorts in the area, this hotel does not charge a daily resort fee
Andreas Hotel & Spa
227 North Indian Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA
What's included & when
- Travel June 1, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014; rates change within travel period
- $129 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, June 1 - Sept. 30, or $149 in October
$50 spa credit toward one 60-minute treatment
Weekend two-night packages: $289 for two nights June 20 - Sept. 27 or $319 in October; arrive Friday or Staurday
Two-night stays include two $50 spa credits toward two 60-minute treatments
All packages include complimentary continental breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi
Room rates based on two guests
Check cheap flights
to Palm Springs with Fly.com. Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Not available on: July 4-5; Aug. 29-30; Sept. 1, 19-21; Oct. 10-12, 30-31. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 760-327-5701 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is pet-friendly. There is a fee of $20 per pet (up to 35 lbs), per night. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire about a pet-friendly room. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms