By Kristin Viola
"The right color is everything this season," says Elle of fall nail trends. For 50% off, update your look with a mani/pedi at KI Nail Bar & Organic Spa.
Why we love it
- Angeleno calls the salon a "perfect 10"
- PopSugar says it's "the perfect mix of glitzy and zen"
- This organic service utilizes green tea seed hot oil and comes with a hot towel wrap
Jan. 7, 2014 - Feb. 23, 2014; closed Mondays
KI Nail Bar & Organic Spa
105 Japanese Village Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- $25 (reg. $50) for a mani/pedi with green tea seed hot oil and a hot towel wrap to soften hands, feet and cuticles
- For $79 (reg. $150), get an organic 60-minute facial plus a mani/pedi
- Or for $59 (reg. $120), receive a 75-minute royal jade facial treatment, which uses jade stone to detoxify, exfoliate and moisturize the skin
The fine print
Valid Jan. 7, 2014 - Feb. 23, 2014. The spa is open Tuesday-Sundays only. Appointments are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 15% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added.
See all terms