By Heather Georgianna
Save 50% on "seriously good" specialty drinks and appetizers at the Artmore Hotel's "swanky" new cocktail garden or Studio Lounge (Thrillst).
Why we love it
- This "artistic boutique hotel" is an "urban sanctuary" in the heart of Atlanta (Lonely Planet)
- The outdoor garden features downtown views framed by twinkling lights and lush greenery
- Awarded 4 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
Jan. 6, 2014 - Feb. 26, 2014
1302 West Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
- For $35 (reg. $72), two can savor appetizers and drinks in the cocktail garden
- Pick any two appetizers like the crab cakes with wasabi mayo and the beef brisket sliders; or try a custom gourmet sandwich with prosciutto or bacon from the grilled cheese bar
- Four specialty cocktails like the Spiked Georgia or the Singapore Sling (up to $11 each)
After cocktail hour, spend the evening enjoying the sounds of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and save 50%
on tickets January 30 & 31.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms