By Caroline Patience
An "unpretentious" North Beach local gem, Albona Ristorante Istriano serves a blend of Italian, Croatian and Slovenian cuisines that Zagat rates excellent (24).
Why we love it
- "A totally lovely experience" that's "off-the-beaten-track," says Zagat
- Nearly 50% off any appetizers, entrees and desserts on the menu
- Yelpers award it an average of 4.5 stars based on more than 400 reviews
- SFGate calls out the "unique" Istrian cuisine and praises the "charming owners"
Jan. 2 - June 30, 2014
Albona Ristorante Istriano
545 Francisco St.
San Francisco, CA 94133
- $65 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. $114)
From the menu, choose any two appetizers, entrees and desserts
Try house specialties like the pork loin stuffed with prosciutto, apples, plums and sauerkraut and homemade desserts like apple strudel or panna cotta
For $125, get the same dinner for four people (reg. $228)
The fine print
Valid Jan. 2 - June 30, 2014. Valid Sunday-Thursday OR Friday-Saturday only during merchant's dinner hours, depending on option purchased. Note: Availability for each option is limited; some options may sell out. Reservations required; subject to availability. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms