By Heather Georgianna
Spend an evening savoring oysters and cocktails amid the "plush" booths and "caramel-lensed" lighting of Emory Village's newly opened Ink & Elm (Atlanta Journal Constitution).
Why we love it
- The setting is reminiscent of "an upscale, turn-of-the-century hotel bar" (Atlanta Magazine)
- Thrillist deems it "Druid Hills' sexiest restaurant ever"
- The food is "soulful and playful" and the aesthetics are "brilliant" (Creative Loafing)
- OpenTable users award it over 4 stars and Diners' Choice for Best Ambiance
Dec. 16, 2013 - March 15, 2014
Ink & Elm
1577 North Decatur Road
Atlanta, GA 30307
- For $49 (reg. $92), two can dine on appetizers and champagne cocktails in the Lounge
- Any six oysters with varieties sourced from Puget Sound to New Brunswick
- Select five cheese and charcuterie items to craft a customized plate
- Any four Champagne cocktails including a classic French 75 or the Ginger Pear
- For $95 (reg. $184), bring a group of four for a night out with friends
The fine print
Valid Dec. 16, 2013 - March 15, 2014; in the Lounge only. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value of the check.
See all terms