By Kristin Viola
Zagat calls Petrossian "wonderfully decadent," rating it "excellent" (25) thanks to its "fantastic caviar" and "tres chic" atmosphere.
Why we love it
- The LA Times says this WeHo restaurant offers a "taste of luxury"
- Gayot names it the "LA caviar emporium," commending its "serious and modern cuisine"
- Earns a 100% approval rating from Travelzoo users
- Comes with a glass of Moet Brut Imperial per person
May 13, 2014 - June 30, 2014
Petrossian - LA
321 N. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90048
- $149 for a caviar-tasting dinner for two with a glass of Moet Brut Imperial per person
- This tasting menu is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers (mobile users: tap here)
- Or for $595, 5-10 people can enjoy a caviar party, with 250 grams of caviar and two bottles of Moet Brut Imperial
The fine print
Valid through June 30, 2014. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms