By Mark Fredenburg
Save nearly 50% on dinner at the recently opened Carol's, "an Italian restaurant with Brazilian influences -- a nod to the owner's mixed heritage" (New Times).
Why we love it
- Already the recipient of a 4.5-star rating from Yelp users
- "In case you’re wondering, pasta and Brazilian stew get along just fine" (UrbanDaddy)
- One of our Miami deal experts stopped in and loved ravioli with pear and sage butter
- Located downtown just off Brickell and 1st Street
March 27, 2014 - June 26, 2014
Carol's Cucina & Vino
247 S.E. 1st St.
Miami, FL 33131
- For $49 (reg. $96), sit down to Brazilian-Italian fusion for two
Two "Snacks" or "From the Garden" plates
Two "Pastas," "Large Plates" or "Pizzas"
Two glasses of wine or beer (up to $9 each)
For $95 (reg. $192), get the same deal for four people and save even more
The fine print
Valid March 27, 2014 - June 26, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Valid for drinks up to $9. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms