By Kristin Viola
Take in ocean views while hitting the links at Avila Beach Golf Resort, named the best course in San Luis Obispo County by the New Times.
Why we love it
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- "An unforgettable experience" (New Times)
- The 6,500-yard, par 71 course stretches from the oceanfront to the hills of Avila
Jan. 6, 2014 - March 30, 2014
Avila Beach Golf Resort
6464 Ana Bay Dr.
Avila Beach, CA 93424
Tel: 805-595-4000, Ext. 1
- $39 (reg. $83.50) for 18 holes for one person Sunday-Thursday
- For $10 more, play a round on Friday or Saturday
- Comes with a cart rental, lunch entree at the club's Mulligan's Grill and glass of wine
The fine print
Redeem starting Jan. 6, 2014 for the Sunday-Thursday voucher and Jan. 10 for the Friday-Saturday voucher. Valid Sunday-Thursday or Friday-Saturday, depending on the voucher purchase. Valid for tee times after 11 a.m. only. Reservations for tee times are required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms