By Heather Georgianna
Save 70% on kayak and paddleboard rentals from the Texas Rowing Center, deemed a "great way to spend an afternoon" by Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- 100% of Travelzoo subscribers loved this experience
- Choose from a kayak, canoe or stand-up paddleboard
- TripAdvisor users award it an impressive 4.5 stars
- Cruise past Austin's cityscape from Auditorium Shores to Red Bud Island
Dec. 27, 2013 - April 17, 2014
Texas Rowing Center
1541 West Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, TX 78703
- For $15 (reg. up to $50), take a two-hour outing with a kayak, canoe or stand-up paddleboard
- For $29 (reg. up to $100), grab two rentals and bring a friend along
- Life jackets and equipment included -- great for all experience levels
The fine print
Valid Dec. 27, 2013 - April 17, 2014. Texas Rowing Center is open from 6 a.m. to dusk daily; time of dusk varies by day. Must bring voucher with you when you go. Present voucher upon arrival. Must sign waiver before renting. Valid for kayak, stand-up paddleboard or canoe rental.
See all terms