By Amanda Retzer
Prepare an elegant dinner for four with acclaimed wine and USDA Prime steaks, served at restaurants like Gibson's, Morton's and Del Frisco's, for 35% off.
Why we love it
- USDA Prime is the highest quality beef with the most marbling
- Bobby Flay told the New York Times that "there's no substitute" for prime
- Established in 1893, Stock Yards ships to top restaurants nationwide
- Smith & Hook Cabernet is an SF International Wine Competition 2011 Gold winner
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet earns a 94 rating from Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate
Redeem by Sept. 30, 2014; see "How to Book" for instructions
- For $69 (reg. $107), receive four USDA Prime six-ounce filet of top sirloins and two bottles of Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon Central Coast 2009
- For $139 (reg. $217), receive the same steaks with one bottle of Robert Mondavi Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2006, which retails for $169 itself
- Or for $119 (reg. $186), receive four USDA Prime ten-ounce NY Strip Steaks, four twice-baked potatoes and a Fannie May sampler cheesecake
- Note: Shipping charges of $19.95 are not included
Learn how to cook the perfect steak with tips
from Del Frisco’s executive chef.
The fine print
Shipping charges of $19.95 are not included. You must be at least 21 years old to order. Delivery for the $69 and $139 offers that include wine are available to GA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, OH, SC, TN, VA, WV, WI and DC only. Delivery for the $119 offer that does not include wine is available to AL, CT, DE, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, WV, WI and DC only.
See all terms