By Travelzoo Staff
Set off on an interactive tour across one of 14 U.S. cities, including New York, Chicago and D.C., for half off through the end of the year.
Why we love it
- "An answer for tourists who want to sightsee without upping the nerd factor" (Washington Post)
- Each city has numerous competition-friendly tours to choose from
- Stray Boots sends scavenger hunt-type challenges via text or mobile web
- Answer trivia questions to receive the next clue
- Explore on your own schedules; tours do not have a set start time
Aug. 20, 2013 - Jan. 30, 2014
- Pick from New York City, Chicago, Boston, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Nashville, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Los Angeles, Seattle, Philadelphia, Miami and Washington, D.C.
- Two admissions for any tour, lasting between 1.5 and three hours
- Must have a U.S. mobile phone that can receive text messages
The fine print
Two people must use this offer together (versus 1 person doing 2 separate tours). The scavenger hunt takes place via cell phone and lasts about 1.5 to 3 hours. Redeem online and enter the voucher code by Jan. 30, 2014. See voucher for redemption instructions. Must have a U.S. cellular phone and plan that can receive text messages; standard text message rates may apply.
See all terms