By Travelzoo Staff
CNN trusts every "cork pop and decant" of Ray Isle, Executive Wine Editor and curator of the FOOD & WINE Wine Club.
Why we love it
- "These are limited-production, hard-to-find releases" (FOOD & WINE's Ray Isle)
- 4 reds and 2 whites recommended by a Certified Sommelier and Master of Wine
- Recipe pairings tested in the FOOD & WINE kitchen
- Includes a California Cabernet and other top varietals
- Delivered to your door
Redeem your voucher by Nov. 1; see "How to Book" for details.
FOOD & WINE Wine Club
- 2010 Elgin Valley Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc (South Africa), Silver Decanter medal winner at the Decanter World Wine awards
- 2010 Val Sanzo Vina Sanzo Verdejo (Spain), Mundus Vini 2011 Gold Medal, an annual international wine competition held in Germany with more than 6,000 wines
- 2007 Snows Lake Two Cabernet Sauvignon (California)
- 2010 Pelassa Bricco Enrichetta (Italy)
- 2009 Domaine de la Croix Ronde Amethyste (France)
- 2008 Vina Santa Marina Santa Clara Crianza (Spain)
- Note: Substitutions for wines similar in character and of equal value may occasionally be made. However, if any wine fails to meet your expectations, contact FOOD & WINE Wine Club for replacement at 1-877-859-6106.
The fine print
Subscriber selects either subsequent wine club shipments at regular value price, or a one-time only purchase. Shipping charges of $19.95 per half case are not included. Offer is available for purchase only if you are shipping to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MA, MI, MO, MN, NJ, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OR, TX, WV, WY, VA and Washington, D.C. Limit 1 per customer, may buy 1 additional as gift. Follow booking instructions on your voucher. Must be 21 years of age or older to order. State sales tax, if applicable, will be charged on the full retail value of the wine. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms