By Travelzoo Staff
Referred to as the "bible of global affairs" by The New York Times, The Economist has been offering insight and opinion on international news, politics, finance, business and technology since 1843. For $63, regularly $127, subscribe for one year and receive 51 issues, delivered to your doorstep weekly.
Why we love it
- The "bible of global affairs" (The New York Times)
- Receive 51 print issues, a full year subscription
- Includes "The World in 2014," issue that predicts trends
- Great gift for Father's Day or for a recent graduate
June 20, 2013 - Dec. 13, 2013
Blue Dolphin Magazines
- Or, for $17 more, regularly $160, receive 51 issues and gain access to Economist.com, The Economist in audio, and each week’s issue via The Economist apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8, BlackBerry PlayBook and BlackBerry 10.
- The Economist features dispatches from all corners of the globe. Recent issues have included cover stories and features such as "How to save his second term," "Europe's sleepwalking leaders" and "China's wild west." This offer also includes “The World in 2014,” a special annual issue that predicts upcoming trends.
- Photo: Ball & Albanese
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately upon purchase, through Dec. 13, 2013. Sign up for your subscription, and enter your Travelzoo voucher number and shipping information. After redemption, allow 6-10 weeks for delivery of the first issue. See FAQ page for questions regarding your subscription. Limit 1 voucher per person; 5 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. For U.S. and Puerto Rico residents only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms