By Travelzoo Staff
WSJwine from The Wall Street Journal features wines from about 700 small producers in the world's best wine regions like Bordeaux, California, Tuscany and Mendoza. This wine club curated three $39 packages of six bottles -- including award winners and celebrated vintages -- exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Try 6 bottles of red wine from WSJwine from The Wall Street Journal (a $105 value)
- All-white and mixed options are also available
- Includes award winners, like a double-gold winner, from the world's leading wine regions
- The wine is delivered to your doorstep
- It's a great selection for holiday entertaining
Nov. 26, 2012 - Jan. 15, 2013
- Select one of these packages (a $105 value excluding shipping and applicable tax) to be delivered to your doorstep:
- 2010 Chateau Le Coin Bordeaux (France), an award winner at France's two biggest shows (Le Concours Général Agricole and the Le Concours de Bordeaux)*
- 2011 Principe Strozzi Chianti (Italy)*
- 2004 La Cantera Reserva (Spain)*
- 2010 HJ Fabre Malbec Reserva (Argentina), named 2010 Argentinean Winemaker of the Year at the International Wine and Spirits Competition
- 2010 Split Rock Pinot Noir (New Zealand)
- 2011 Nadia Winemaker's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (US)
- 2011 Split Rock Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand)*
- 2011 Grande Reserve de Gassac Blanc (France), a bottle Wine Spectator said is "What We're Drinking Now"*
- 2010 Ricochet Sonoma Coast Chardonnay (US)*
- 2010 Westend Estate "The Boxer" Roussanne - Viognier (Australia)
- 2011 Alessandro Gallici Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- 2011 Altos de la Guardia Rioja Blanco (Spain), which has won two golds this year, one from the Challenge International du Vin and the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- The mixed package includes the wines marked with an *.
- For more information on each of the wines visit wsjwine.com.
- To receive your wine by Christmas, redeem your voucher by Dec. 12, 2012.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting immediately upon purchase, through Jan. 15, 2013. Voucher can be redeemed here only. Limit 1 voucher per household. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase. Shipping charges of $19.99 and applicable taxes are not included. State sales tax, if applicable, will be charged on the full retail value of the wine. Delivery available to AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY and DC only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms