By Ashley Pyle
For less than the cost of two issues at the newsstand, subscribe to National Geographic Traveler magazine for an entire year.
Why we love it
- Save $30 from the newsstand and 25% off regular subscription pricing
- Learn about destinations on your bucket list and plan upcoming vacations
- Journalists provide firsthand perspective on their visits to exotic destinations
- Showcases work by some of the world's top travel photographers
- Makes a great gift
Redeem by Oct. 1, 2014
National Geographic Traveler
- For $9, (reg. $12) get a 1-year print subscription (eight issues) including taxes and fees
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately upon purchase thru Oct. 1, 2014; see "How to Book" for details. Limit one subscription per household; additional may be purchased as gifts. All sales final; nonrefundable by National Geographic. Valid for U.S. only and not valid for Canada residents. Voucher includes any taxes and fees. Not valid for prisons and gambling establishments.