By Jessica Tilley
Take in views of the snow-covered Rocky Mountains with an exclusive two-night package at the AAA 4-Diamond Zermatt Resort, saving guests more than 55%.
Why we love it
- A "re-creation of a Swiss-style estate, this sprawling hotel has everything from a wildlife-theme carousel to a full-service spa" (Fodor's)
- Nosh on an omelet or pancakes, then catch a shuttle to participate in outdoor activities
- For peak ski season villa packages, receive more than $400 in extras, including lift tickets
Zermatt Resort & Spa
784 West Resort Drive
Midway, UT 84049
What's included & when
- Through March 31; rates change within travel period and blackout dates apply
- $199 for two nights in an alpine superior room through Dec. 18; add $70 Dec. 19 - March 31
- Breakfast for two once per stay (reg. $30)
- Daily valet parking (reg. $30)
- Daily transportation to Park City and Heber City ski areas (reg. $30)
- Ski package: During peak ski season Dec. 19 - March 31, three-night packages in a one-bedroom villa are $729 Sunday-Wednesday arrivals or $769 Thursdays-Saturdays; includes two lift tickets per stay (reg. $216); a $100 resort credit to spend on food, drinks or spa treatments; daily valet parking and daily transportation
Ski package lift tickets are for world-famous resorts like Deer Valley and the Canyons.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-937-6288 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 31; Jan. 16-26; Feb. 14-17. This resort does not have a resort fee. Both the superior rooms and the one-bedroom villas can accommodate up to four guests at no additional charge. Valet parking is included for all offers. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms