By Metra Farrari
Head to the legendary French Quarter with an exclusive 40%-off deal in New Orleans, lauded in 2013 by Travel + Leisure as one of the World's Best Cities.
Why we love it
- New Orleans was named a 2013 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Destination
- The hotel boasts an ideal location in the city, and "even New Orleanians love to get lost in the history and romance of the French Quarter, the city's oldest sector" (Fodor's)
- Hop on the nearby streetcar to explore other parts of the city, like the scenic Garden District, or kick back with beignets at Cafe du Monde
Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter
124 Royal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
What's included & when
- Through March 31; rates vary within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $179 for two nights
$299 two-night stays, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Automatic upgrade to a larger Deluxe King or King Executive Room, based on availability
Includes parking (reg. $30)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
for cheap flights to New Orleans.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 504-529-7211 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 31; Jan. 1-2, 24-25; Feb. 14-15, 21-22, 28; March 1-4, 11-15. Update: Dec. 28; Jan. 17-18; March 5 are sold out. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $15 per night, maximum four per room. Children 18 years of age and younger are free when staying in the same room. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms