By Jonathan Rougeot
Take a luxe Vermont getaway to the AAA 4-Diamond Equinox Resort & Spa with a deal that saves more than 40% on stays through March.
Why we love it
- Fodor's says it "has been the fancy hotel in town -- and in the state -- since the 18th century"
- Complimentary sleds are available for usage in winter
- Winter activities such as skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating and hiking are available on site or nearby
- The spa, which was recently named one of the best in the country by Conde Nast Traveler readers, has an indoor pool, fitness classes, workout equipment and a full treatment menu
The Equinox Resort & Spa
3567 Main St.
Manchester, VT 05254
What's included & when
- Through March 31; rates vary within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $199 per night in a Deluxe Room for two, Sundays-Thursdays, or $379 for two nights
- $579 for two-night weekend stays (Friday arrivals) or two-night holiday arrivals Dec. 22-25
- Two welcome cocktails ($32 value)
- The $25 daily resort fee is waived, which covers valet parking, in-room Wi-Fi, access to the spa, steam room, sauna and 24-hour fitness center
Have dinner for two with this $69 deal (reg. $128) at the
resort's historic Marsh Tavern, whose building was one of the first lodging houses in Vermont and predates the Revolutionary War.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-854-7625 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 22-23, 28-29; Dec. 18-19, 22-31; Jan. 7-8; 17-19; Feb. 14-22; March 7-8. Holiday stays Dec. 22-26 are available with purchase of a $579 voucher only. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms