By Mary Walker Baus
Escape with an exclusive offer saving nearly 45% at the 4.5-star L'Auberge de Sedona, where "natural beauty surrounds you" (Conde Nast Traveler).
Why we love it
- Named one of Travel + Leisure's 2013 World’s Best Resorts with its spa included on the Conde Nast Traveler 2012 Top 75 Hotel Spas in the U.S.
- Less than a mile from downtown, the "property [is] modeled after a French country inn but set on the banks of Oak Creek in the heart of Red Rock Country" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Lodge Rooms feature European country decor and have private patios or balconies
- Spa Cottages sport Jacuzzi tubs and private outdoor showers
- Garden Cottages are surrounded by foliage and have fireplaces and large outdoor decks
- Vista Cottages boast expansive and stunning views of Sedona's red rocks
L'Auberge de Sedona
301 L’Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336
What's included & when
- Dec. 1 - Feb. 28; blackout dates apply
- $159 per night in a Lodge Room, Sunday-Thursday, or $189 Friday-Saturday
- $239 per night in a Spa, Garden or Vista Cottage, Sunday-Thursday, or $289 Friday-Saturday
- Lodge Rooms include a $25 credit and Cottages include a $35 resort credit
- Three-Night Cottage Special Offer: $449 in a Spa, Garden or Vista Cottage, Sunday-Tuesday arrivals, or $579 Wednesday-Saturday arrivals, including a $35 resort credit
- The property offers complimentary Internet access, yoga classes and coffee with baked goods in the mornings
The resort is two hours from Sky Harbor International Airport. Visit Fly.com
for cheap flights to Phoenix.
The fine print
Update: The lodge rooms are sold out on Dec. 2-3, 7, 14; Feb. 21-28. The cottages are sold out Dec. 20-25; Jan. 31; Feb. 1, 21-28. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-676-6588 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 26-31; Feb. 13-17. A resort fee of $25 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers gratuities, car service to Uptown Sedona and guided stargazing outings on select nights. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $20 per night. Up to 2 children 12 years of age and younger are free. Parking is an additional $15 per night. This hotel is pet-friendly. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms