By Melissa Stroud
Plan a romantic Sonoma escape for two at MacArthur Place, which Frommer's calls an "intimate luxury property." Save nearly 40% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Located four blocks from historic Sonoma Plaza and set on seven acres of gardens filled with original sculptures
- Originally a prestigious vineyard and working ranch, the estate was transformed into an upscale inn & spa
- Home to the famed Saddles steakhouse, set in a beautifully restored historic barn
- Guest rooms come complete with a Keurig Coffee Maker, plush bathrobes, complimentary wireless Internet and twice-daily housekeeping
MacArthur Place Inn and Spa
29 E MacArthur St
Sonoma, CA 95476
What's included & when
- December-March; rates vary within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $179 per night in a standard queen room, Sunday-Thursday arrivals, or $199 Fridays-Saturdays
- $199 per night in a larger standard king room, Sundays-Thursdays, or $225 Fridays-Saturdays
- $279 per night in a deluxe king suite with more space and features that include a fireplace, patio or balcony, sitting area and jetted tub for two; stay Sundays-Thursdays, or for $299 Fridays-Saturdays
- Two Sonoma Valley Wine Trail passes ($40 value)
- $25 off 50- or 100-minute spa treatments
- Daily continental breakfast and nightly wine and cheese reception
- Complimentary parking
Our team has negotiated great deals on restaurants, activities and spa services in the Napa and Sonoma areas.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-722-1866 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. All reservations must be made by Dec. 20, 2013. Not available on: Dec. 25, 31; Jan. 1, 24-25; Feb. 14-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms