By Kelsie Ozamiz
Watch nature come back to life this spring at a newly renovated lakeside escape nestled between the Catskill and Shawangunk Mountains.
Why we love it
- Bask in the warmer weather at this upstate New York resort with verdant mountain views
- Includes a spa credit -- indulge in a massage then relax in the saunas and Jacuzzi
- Hike the surrounding trails or go on a guided trek to spot deer, turkey and other wildlife
- Yoga and tai chi classes are complimentary, or hit the links at the Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed golf course; horseback riding, hang gliding and helicopter tours are also nearby
Honor's Haven Resort & Spa
1195 Arrowhead Road
Ellenville, NY 12428
What's included & when
- May 1, 2014 - July 31, 2014
- $129 per night in a standard room with a king or two double beds
$169 per night in a junior suite with a king or two double beds
$219 for two nights in a standard room, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
$289 for two nights in a junior suite, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
All deals are for two guests and include daily breakfast per person, one $50 spa credit and a waived daily resort fee (18%)
The resort is just an hour and 40 minutes' drive from Manhattan.
The fine print
Not available on: May 16-17, 24-25; June 20-21, 27-28; July 4-5. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-969-4283 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $25 per night. Children 6 years of age and younger are free. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Spa credits cannot be combined with another credit or existing spa discounts. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms