By Kate Searby
Luxuriate at an oceanfront, AAA 4-Diamond resort in Miami Beach for two nights while saving more than 70% on current rates.
Why we love it
- The iconic Fontainebleau Miami Beach is situated in the heart of Millionaires' Row and less than 10 minutes from vibrant South Beach
- Frommer's praises the hotel's "old Miami decadence" and calls it a "one-stop hot spot that you won't likely want to leave"
- The property boasts six pools, a 40,000-square-foot spa, and 12 restaurants and bars
Luxury Suites International at Fontainebleau Miami
What's included & when
- Oct. 1, 2014 - Nov. 27, 2014; rates vary within travel period
- Junior suite with ocean views and a private balcony in the all-suite Tresor Tower
- Option A: $415 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals Oct. 1 - Nov. 26
- Option B: $520 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals July 6 - Sept. 29
- Option C: $625 for two nights, Friday-Saturday arrivals Oct. 3 - Nov. 29
- Option D: $780 for two nights, Friday-Saturday arrivals July 5 - Sept. 27
- Option E: $620 for three nights, Sunday-Tuesday arrivals Oct. 12 - Nov. 25
- Option F: $780 for three nights, Sunday-Tuesday arrivals July 6 - Sept. 28
- Option G: $935 for three nights, Friday arrivals Oct. 10 - Nov. 28
- Option H: $1170 for three nights, Friday arrivals July 11 - Sept. 26
- Room price based on two guests
for cheap flights to Miami. Our team has negotiated great deals on top restaurants
and exciting activities
in the Miami area.
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this offer, the hotel has reopened a number of previously sold out dates in April, May and June exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers. These dates are available with Option A and C. This deal is not available on: April 6-7; Oct. 24. Please contact the hotel directly to check this limited availability prior to purchasing a voucher.
See all terms
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Luxury Suites International at Fontainebleau Miami at 877-574-4685 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The call center is open between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. PT. A resort fee of $19.95 per night and 13% tax are due upon booking. Based on double occupancy. Additional guests are $40 per person per night. Maximum occupancy is four people. Valet parking is $36 per night plus tax. All suites are non-smoking. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.