By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of all Los Angeles has to offer and save up to 55% on the gate prices to 37 of the city's top attractions with the Go Los Angeles Card.
Why we love it
- Take as much time as you want to explore the city with passes valid for one to seven days
- Saves up to $5 on current cost of the pass online, plus built-in savings over booking attractions separately
- Includes access to Universal Studios Hollywood (select passes only), VIP Warner Bros. Studio Tour, LEGOLAND California and more
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Los Angeles Card by March 31, 2014
Go Los Angeles Card
- 1-day pass ... $59.99 adult; $54.99 child
2-day pass ... $107.99 adult; $79.99 child
3-day pass ... $170.99 adult; $139.49 child
- 5-day pass ... $212.49 adult; $169.99 child
7-day pass ... $246.49 adult; $195.49 child
Visit the Go Los Angeles Card site
for a full list of attractions.
The fine print
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Los Angeles Card by March 31, 2014. Passes are valid for the length indicated, beginning with the first day of use. Printed vouchers must be exchanged at Beverly Center or Citadel Outlets Customer Service in exchange for a valid pass. Children are ages 3-12. The three-, five- and seven-day Go Los Angeles Cards are the only durations that include Universal Studios Hollywood. You can enter attractions until 5:30 p.m. with the Go Los Angeles Card.
See all terms