By Amanda Retzer
Sonoma Holistic Spa earns a 91% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers, who called their experiences there "wonderful," "lovely" and "first class."
Why we love it
- Owner Barbara Bailey has 15 years of experience in European and holistic therapies
- "I came out of my appointment feeling refreshed and wonderful!!" (Travelzoo guest)
- The facial features a spiced pumpkin peel -- perfect for the fall season
- The spa is located in downtown Sonoma and offers appointments seven days a week
Oct. 21, 2013 - April 10, 2014
Sonoma Holistic Spa
525 Third Street West
Sonoma, CA 95476
- $49 for your choice of a treatment up to 75 minutes -- massage or facial (up to $110)
Choose a 60-minute Salute Bellezza/Harvest facial; 75-minute Ayurvedic Oil massage; or 75-minute Swedish massage
The Ayurvedic Oil massage focuses on the use of therapeutic herbal oils while the facial features grape stem cell solutions and a spiced pumpkin enzyme peel
Or, $99 for the facial plus your choice between the two massage types above (reg. up to $205 total)
Sonoma Holistic Spa features a private room for side by side couples' massages and can also accommodate groups of up to three at one time.
The fine print
Appointments required; subject to availability. Voucher subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy five additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value of the services provided; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms