By Travelzoo Staff
says the "swanky" Mount View Hotel & Spa is "best known for its spa" and ranked it among its top 10 spa hotels
in Wine Country. Take advantage of Mount View's "state-of-the-art pampering" (Fodor's
) with a massage, facial or mud wrap for $65, regularly up to $125.
Why we love it
- Prime location on Calistoga's main drag
- Choose between a massage, facial or mud wrap
Includes a $20 spa credit toward a second treatment
- Access to spa amenities like the pool and private cabanas
June 5, 2013 - Oct. 10, 2013
Mount View Hotel & Spa
1457 Lincoln Ave.
Calistoga, CA 94515
- Unwind at this Calistoga favorite using the spa's luxe amenities -- including a mineral Jacuzzi, heated outdoor pool and dry sauna -- and select one of the following:
- 50-minute signature massage with aromatic essential oils
- 50-minute facial using Dermalogica and Anakiri products
- 50-minute mud wrap using vitamin-rich crushed grape seeds from Napa Valley wineries
- This deal includes a $20 spa credit toward a second treatment and a 15% discount on a third treatment (additional treatments must be scheduled for the same day of redemption). Also get a 15% discount on hotel stays Sunday-Thursday nights (paid directly to the merchant). There is a 3-night minimum hotel stay on holiday weekends.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 10, through October 10, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. An automatic 18% gratuity based on the full value of the services will be added upon check-in. Must be 18 years of age or older to use the spa. Not valid for spa treatments on holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms