By Travelzoo Staff
The spa at the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa has a "polished elegance," says Fodor's, and this Wine Country oasis uses its serene natural surroundings to inspire its ambiance and services. With this Local Deal, unwind with a spa day that includes four treatments, lunch and wine for $179 (regularly $380) Monday-Friday and $199 on the weekends.
Why we love it
- This package includes 4 treatments, a lunch credit and sparkling wine
Get a facial, pedi, massage and reflexology session
- This package is available for $179 Monday-Friday and for $199 on Saturday and Sunday
- Also receive pool and spa amenity access
- Fodor's says the property exudes "polished elegance"
May 9, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
The Spa at the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
3425 Solano Ave.
Napa, CA 94558
- Indulge with the following Travelzoo-exclusive package:
- 50-minute spa facial, a customized treatment with an aromatherapy scalp massage
- 45-minute spa pedicure with a foot scrub and soothing masque
- 25-minute massage, a traditional Swedish massage combined with an aromatherapy neck wrap
- 25-minute foot reflexology
- Spa amenity and pool access, including the eucalyptus steam room, heated outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Glass of Domaine Chandon sparkling wine
- $15 credit to use at VINeleven Restaurant and Bar, which has a menu featuring fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs grown in its garden
- 20% discount on spa retail products
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 10, through Sept., 30, 2013. Appointments are required. This package is available for $179 Monday-Friday only and $199 on Saturday and Sunday. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment time. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms