By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind in Wine Country with a couples massage at the Applewood Inn
, a charming 19-room inn sheltered by towering redwoods in Sonoma's Russian River Valley. For $189, regularly $325, this spa package includes a side-by-side Swedish massage
, two glasses of bubbly and a cheese and fruit plate.
Why we love it
- For $189, regularly $325, relax with a spa day at the charming Applewood Inn
- The package for 2 includes a 60-minute couples massage, 2 glasses of bubbly and cheese
Travel + Leisure praises this "country-casual" inn for its "on-site massages to relieve tired muscles"
- Includes a Sonoma Passport, a pass valid for free tastings and discounts at local wineries
April 29, 2013 - July 26, 2013
13555 Highway 116
Guerneville, CA 95446
- You'll have free reign of the inn's restaurant and common areas to relax with your drinks and cheese spread before or after the treatment, but we recommended kicking back in the courtyard beside the bubbling fountain. This deal also offers access to the inn's hot tub and pool.
- Take advantage of Applewood's idyllic setting with a Sonoma Passport (a value of $50; provided directly by the merchant). Explore the wineries in the surrounding Russian River Valley, nominated for Wine Region of the Year 2011 by Wine Enthusiast, and receive free tastings and discounts on purchases at more than 20 wineries.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 30, through July 26, 2013. Appointments are required. Valid for 2 people only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be used in 1 visit. Not valid on products. The Sonoma Passport is provided directly by the merchant. The pool is outdoors and unheated, so best enjoyed in the summer months. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms