By Travelzoo Staff
The Baths at Roman Spa is located on the grounds of Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort in Calistoga, which was one of TripAdvisor's 2012 Top 25 Relaxation/Spa Hotels in the United States. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can escape with a signature mineral mud bath spa package for two people for $149 -- a savings of $167.
Why we love it
- For $149, 2 people can escape to the Baths at Roman Spa in Calistoga
- This package includes two 60-minute mud and/or mineral baths and massages with aromatherapy
- The spa is located on the grounds of Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort
- The resort was one of TripAdvisor's 2012 Top 25 Relaxation/Spa Hotels in the United States
Jan. 10, 2013 - May 24, 2013
Baths at Roman Spa
1300 Washington Street
Calistoga, CA 94515
- This package, which is specifically designed for two people, includes:
- Two 60-minute mud and/or mineral baths, where you'll be immersed in Calistoga's geothermal water and volcanic ash; a relaxing cooldown completes the experience
- Two 25-minute customized massages afterward
- Your choice of aromatherapy with the massages
- Note: Complimentary pool access is included, but not available on Saturdays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, through May 24, 2013. Appointments are required and should be made at least 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Complimentary pool access is included, but not available on Saturdays. Saturday appointment availability is limited. Not valid on Presidents Day weekend. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 72 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms