By Travelzoo Staff
Forbes Travel Guide calls The Spa at the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa "luxurious," and this wine country oasis uses its surroundings to inspire its services and ambiance. With this Local Deal, experience a full spa day here that includes six treatments, lunch and wine for $189, regularly $405.
Why we love it
- For $189, experience a full spa day with 6 treatments, lunch and sparkling wine at The Spa at the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
- Get a signature massage with an aromatherapy neck wrap, facial with a scalp massage, and a pedi with reflexology
- You'll also be treated to lunch at the hotel's VINeleven Restaurant and Bar, as well as amenity and pool access
- Fodor's says the property exudes "polished elegance"
Dec. 11, 2012 - March 24, 2013
The Spa at the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
3425 Solano Ave.
Napa, CA 94558
- The picturesque property has a "polished elegance," says Fodor's. Indulge with the following Travelzoo-exclusive package:
- 50-minute spa facial, a European treatment including exfoliation and masque with an aromatherapy scalp massage
- 25-minute Vintage Massage with an aromatherapy neck wrap
- 45-minute spa pedicure with a foot scrub and soothing masque
- 25-minute foot reflexology
- Spa amenity and pool access, including the eucalyptus steam room, heated outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Glass of Domaine Chandon sparkling wine
- $15 credit to use at VINeleven Restaurant and Bar, which harvests organic fruits, vegetables and herbs from its own in-house garden
- 20% discount on spa retail products
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 11, through March 24, 2013. Appointments are required and are subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms